Friday, October 16, 2009

Finally, October is Here!


Aaahhhh.
That is me - breathing deeply.
The breath of open windows,
and blowing curtains.

After days (every day so far in October)
of rain and heat,
a cool front blew in.
Bringing in lots of rain as we slept,
lightening, and thunder.

We woke up to a cool but cloudy day.
I wondered when we would ever see the sun.

Then it came.
Brilliantly.



Just in time for sunny new Mums



And a newly placed pumpkin.




Brilliant blue skies.




A puppy, loving the cool breeze.




And loving playing in the mulch near another new "fall-ish" plant.




Pretty yellow wildflowers.



I am so happy and grateful for a weekend of cool breezes.
I sooo needed some fresh air,
blowing around me, and through me.

This is what God the LORD says— he who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and all that comes out of it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it:
Isaiah 42:4-6


Have a happy weekend!