I was ever so happy to turn that page. To be rid of August. Don't get me wrong, I loved the summer - but since the kids started school so early (Aug. 7th) - summer has officially been over for a while. And to be honest, August has never been a favorite month for me. Between the Louisiana heat, hurricanes, and going to school (the kids and me) - not a good month.
September on the other hand, is a welcome change.
Really cool weather is a long way off. However, I was just waiting outside for Jalyn to get on her bus, and the cool breezes I felt twirling around me felt wonderful.
It hints at what is to come.
Fall.
My absolutely favorite season of the year. It holds so much. Cooler weather, beautiful changing leaves, pumkin spice candles, open windows, decorating with oranges, reds and yellows. It also means special holidays are around the corner.
I love it.
Lest I not forget, September is also special because we celebrate our firstborn's birth this month.
September Blessings!



