But wait, I go to my second Algebra class tonight. I sure hope I don't come home nearly in tears again! - We do have a quiz, after all, it is the 2nd day of class.
I took my Psychology test yesterday on the Chapter 1 (those first 50 pages).
I missed one question. It's pretty neat (not the test), how it is done online - you take the test and submit it, and it instantly shows you what you did right or wrong and what your grade is. That's pretty cool. But the test, on the other hand, not. Those questions were designed to see if you read all 50 pages, and to see if you only studied the lecture notes. Because almost none of the questions were from the lecture notes.
I was so nervous taking it - especially because Joshua was here. Here and there, under foot and asking questions. He just learned to change the channels by pressing buttons on the remote control the other day. So, while I am flipping back and forth in my book, frantically trying to find the answers to the questions, he is saying, "I don't want this channel Mama." So I run back in the living room, put it back on Sponge Bob - he says, "Thank you." Then back to the book, notes and computer, and again I hear it on something like the news or the cooking channel. Then I hear him saying, "Oh no!". Back and forth, that's how I took my first test. I guess I should be fortunate I only missed one!
I have an orientation for English tomorrow - so we shall see how that class once the work begins.
Overall, I am feeling much better - thanks so much for any prayers on my behalf!



