Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thomas Live in New Orleans!!!

Tonight was the night.

The night Joshua has been waiting for, for a long, long time.

Thomas the Tank Engine - Live in New Orleans!!!

He has been so excited For about a month - asking, "When is Thomas coming?"

When Thomas came out on stage, I almost cried.



Just look at that face! Too happy. (Wearing his new Thomas shirt - purchased right after we entered the arena)



Some pics from the show.





Even though me and Clay personally thought the story line was a bit... weak, look at him - he didn't notice. He loved it.







Me, Joshie and Clay



It was a once in a lifetime event - unless Joshua (or Jacob) has a little boy who loves Thomas - I would love to take a grandson to see Thomas one day.

I even missed my first Algebra class because of this event - I went in 45 min. early, took my test for the night, then sped off to get Joshua ready and off to see Thomas. I thought about just letting Clay take him, but how could I miss that?