Okay, is this better? Mostly one text color? Even though I liked all the colors, I think this is better - less distracting.
********************
I know, I know. I am at it again.
Is it too much? Too colorful? Too busy? Distracting?
Hopefully it is none of those things, but I fear it is. Be honest.
I think I can promise that I won't change it again until fall. But, maybe not.
I was thinking last night, as I was choosing colors and fonts and such, that changing blog templates is a little like a girl playing with barbies. You get to change the look of it (outfits), pick out all the colors (shoes and accessories), move things the way you want them (arranging the barbie furniture) and just dress it up!
All I know, is that after a while (a couple months or so), I just have to change!



