Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Out with the bad

I've been here before. It's not a good place to be.

It's not pretty or comfortable.

I have gained a few lbs. more than what I already consider to be my max. Like, I was already pushing it. Now, I'm climbing past pushing it.

No way. Not gonna go there.

So, on top of trying to run more often, I will be avoiding certain foods - as much as I possibly can.

No more of these favorite yummies. (cry...pout...sob)



Or this.



Or this staple. (Okay, once in a while, I've gotta have this)



Oh, and no more of these absolute favorites (with a cup of coffee, oh yum). (sniff)



Or this in any shape or form.



Or this other staple.




I will be however having LOTS and LOTS of this.



Any cooked forms of these.



Various forms of these.



And just about any kind of these.



I've gotta do it.

Wish me luck.

Especially with the no-sweets. That addiction is like a drug to me. I don't know what to replace that craving with. Sugar-free candy perhaps? I'm not much of a candy eater though.

We'll see how long this can last.