We arrived late in the evening - and discovered it was low tide. Very low tide. I had never seen the beach like that. It was all sand - and you had to walk nearly a mile to find water up to your knees.
The sky as we arrived.
A beautiful house across the street that I would like to just move into.
In search of water.
The kids watching the sun go down.
Me.
Too far away, but at 2 inches deep, I didn't worry too much.
The sunset was beautiful.
Joshua found a big stick - surprise.
Our "campsite".
Just about our only source of light after it got dark. The circle around it was to show Joshua not to get too close.
I don't have a picture of them, but Clay actually "gigged" 2 flounders! I will enjoy eating them, but did feel awfully sad watching them flap on the beach. Joshua said, "Look Daddy, they're dancing!" If that's what he wanted to believe, we were going to let him!



