First, we had the 3rd session of our Loving Well video series here in my home. It was the smallest group we have had yet - but it was just perfect for my birthday - small and cozy.
I had a surprise present from Rachel. How sweet. I am drinking coffee from it right now.
Another friend brought a cake, and a few presents and had all the ladies sign a card for me - again, so sweet.
While we were having our study, my hubby left the house (of course!) and ran a few errands. He came back with a little something to go along with my Pampered present.
Then, my friend Lorri took Joshua for us - for just a couple of hours while me and Clay went to have lunch at Copelands. We had a very nice time. We even split dessert - a big piece of chocolate cheesecake, drizzled with a dark chocolate sauce, and a milk chocolate sauce, with whipped cream piled on top, and then dusted with cocoa powder! (Hey, I was in the mood for chocolate!)
The day before my birthday, I came home and went to the mailbox.
I was so pleasantly surprised to see a package in the mailbox, and was hoping it was for me!
I smiled so big when I saw who it was from! My dear friend Tara sent me something I had admired on her blog once upon a time. With the sweetest card.
I love it Tara!
I also got lots of sweet cards in the mail from old friends and family.
I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life! They made turning a year older seem not so bad!
Thanks!



