Immediately, the wind picked up my hair, blowing it all around.
It felt exhilarating.
I saw the sky was getting dark, and the palm tree was blowing around.
I turned to see the last bit of daylight, as it slipped away.
I watched the clouds blow in, and breathed the air deeply, enjoying the feeling of the wind whipping around me. Just like before a storm.
I stood amazed at the sights around me - the sky, the clouds, the blowing trees.
For a moment, my only thought was that, "I am alive." I am here on this planet, right here and right now. I am feeling and seeing and I am in awe.
How many millions before me have lived and seen greater sights than me? So so many. And here is my turn, our turn.
Then I turned to look at my cozy house - thinking of my family safe and sound, inside. So inviting.
Oh how truly grateful to God I am. And oh how I love Him.
"But I am like an olive tree
flourishing in the house of God;
I trust in God's unfailing love
for ever and ever.
I will praise you forever for
what you have done;
in your name I will hope,
for your name is good,
I will praise you in the
presence of your saints."
Psalm 52:8-9



