Monday, April 13, 2009

The Mark of the Lion

Well, once again, Francine Rivers has done it to me.

I am back into... I don't even know what I would call it.

The spell. I am under the spell of a book - it has me in it's grip, until I am done.

It started with this one.



Oh, it was soooo good. I could hardly put it down. And the best part of it, was that I knew there was another two books after this one, that the story would go on.

Now I am on this one, book two. This is the one that has me, presently. I can barely do anything else. I have to keep reading. I have to see these two (read it to find out) find each other again.




I don't want to go anywhere, clean, do anything but read. And when I am doing something else, my thoughts are on getting back to this book.

Now, just to let you know, I am not like this with every book I read. (If only there were truly that many good books) So far, it's just Francine Rivers books. And the thing is, I want to read it and can hardly stop, and yet am sad to see it end. Isn't that always the way it goes?


The third in the series is this one.



Reading her books make you long to know God on the level as her characters. They make you long for HIM.

If you haven't read her books before, I would greatly encourage you to.

You will be blessed.