
Oh my gosh. I am in the middle of this book right now and can't put it down!
The only reason I'm not immersed in it at this very moment is because Joshua just woke up. I was completely in the emotion of it, and I hear this pattering of feet down the hall. Then a sneeze. So, I had to put it down and come scoop up this little boy.
I don't know how Francine Rivers does it. I am telling you, this book is soooo good. When I am in a book this good, it's like it becomes a part of me, it's so weird. I don't want to stop until it's done. And right now, I have no back up for when it is done. I have a feeling that none will compare after this one.
If you haven't read it yet, go get it! Please!
Okay, I'd better fix something for Joshua to eat for breakfast.
Then I shall go back to a cozy seat and curl up with my blanket, coffee and "Redeeming Love".
Oh, I pray it ends good.



