I promise.
You will not log in to find ANYMORE big changes on my blog - not for a long time anyway.
Because:
I finally found the perfect light/bright/spring-like template for a 3 column blog. It was so wide and spacious - I could have left it like that.
But no.
I studied at length how to make a 3 column blog. And let's face it, I am no computer programmer/designer/anything - and it was WORK!
I had to follow step by step instructions on how to fine-tune/tweak/adjust numbers and settings in places on my blog that I did not feel comfortable even messing with. I was sure it would end up sideways or upside down when I was done.
But alas, somehow by 1 am, I had finished. It was in 3 columns - just like I wanted. I felt a little like Dr. Frankenstein.
After all that toil and trouble, I sat back with bleary tired eyes and thought:
Did it look better with the 2 columns on the spacious new border? Hhuuuummmmm......
No! This is what I wanted, so I will get used to it.
Besides, I couldn't UNDO all of those fine-tuned/tweaked/adjustments if I tried!



