Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back to the Books

Okay, I had to go to the library the other day and look for more Francine Rivers books. I'm addicted. They are all so different and so good. So full of scripture and truth. They make me cry and laugh - each one of them. And they have all taught me - so much.

I just finished reading "The Atonement Child" tonight. Oh, soooo good. I highly recommend it. It was a tender story.



So, within minutes of finishing that one, I picked up the other one I got from the library - "The Last Sin Eater". I can tell this one is the most different one from the others. It was made into a movie, by Michael Landon Jr. - and will have to watch it one day. I've heard that it is a little scary. It takes place in the 1850's. I'm on page 40 so far, and would continue on, but I have such a head ache right now - and my eyes are aching.




Another book of hers that I have heard such raving reviews (from several friends) is "Redeeming Love", and guess they are right, because it is always checked out.



One day, hopefully, it will be there. I'd better be lining one up soon, because I'll be done with "The Last Sin Eater" within a few days.