Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pass the sprinkles please!



Isn't it almost cookie season? That is a season, right? At least a big part of the holidays?

Me and Jalyn are getting a head start - trying to find our favorites. Well, they are all peanut butter, but we are experimenting with the toppings.

Jalyn likes making the peanut butter balls.



My favorite topping is little heart shaped red hots. The kids and Clay think I'm crazy. I promise, my mom always made cookies (usually sugar cookies) with red hots - and I loved them. It seems like a perfect combination to me.



Please, don't even ask about the broken pampered chef stone. Just DON'T! I love it, broken and all. Anyway, back to the subject - this was Jalyn's choice. I personally don't like them with chocolate chips, but soon found out that I was the minority.



These are my favorites - red hot hearts and candy sprinkles.



Little did I know, but Clay and the kids ALL preferred the chocolate chips. I guess all the others are for me. (Like I need that!)



Well, I guess you could say that all Joshua liked WAS the chocolate chips - he dug them out, and asked for more. So, I would sprinkle a few more on his tray, which he would then stick back into his cookie, then enjoy digging them out again.



Yummy!! What kinds should we make next???