Ah the joys of having a sick child. He hates noises - and I had to give him a breathing treatment in order to get him to stop (or reduce) the coughing. I snuck in the room this morning, while he was still sleeping, plugged in the nebulizer, put a pillow over the noisy machine, then put the end of the hose (where the medicine/smoke comes out) next to his mouth. After a minute or so, he woke up, opened his eyes and began to slightly panic over the "smoke" blowing into his face. I tried to tell him that this is "special smoke", then he repeated me, and I hoped he would never remember or repeat that phrase again!
It has helped, and I will try to repeat it again a couple times today. Minus the "special smoke" reference.
Now that I woke him up though, I don't get my couple of hours to myself. I know, that sounds a little greedy, but after I get the older two to school, that time is MY time. I usually let Joshua sleep in, unless we have somewhere to go. Since he woke up before 7:30 am, he will probably take a nap at some point today. Still, not the same. I NEED my morning time!
We did manage to have some fun this weekend. We went to park. The weather was just so beautiful - and I think we all needed some fresh air! I am trying to keep my windows open so that the Jake and Jalyn don't get this.
Some park pics:











