Friday, October 3, 2008

My Head Aches!

I have been having horrible headaches this week.

I go to bed with them, wake up with them, and on an on. Last night I didn't have one, but woke up this morning with the worst throbbing on the top of my head.

I know it may sound weird, or maybe someone can relate, but my head feels like a balloon. My neck feels like this fragile string, with this big "balloon" on top, and every time it moves or "sways", the throbbing begins.

Ouch!



Oh, wait, I think this one better describes the feeling. Only, it would be on a string.



Other than my headache, today is a happy day, the kids have off school! Parish fair day. We are not going to a fair, but it is nice to have a lazy day at home, and long weekend for them. Jacob begins exams next week - I still can't get over the fact that I have a child old enough to be taking exams! It seems like I was just taking them! Okay, let's not think too much, or the balloon will pop!

Tonight is our "date night". Me and my best friend trade off watching each other's kids every weekend. We used to do this for a long time before I had Joshua, but when my kids out numbered hers, and I had a nursing baby I couldn't leave, we stopped. We recently started it up again.

I have talked my hubby into seeing "Fireproof" with me tonight. Dinner first, then a movie. Wow, I can't remember the last time we have done that. Years perhaps. Then tomorrow evening, we will watch her kids, so her and her hubby can watch the same movie. Good, then on Sunday, we can compare notes!