I have so much to write, but not the time to do it right now.
I just wanted to touch base with everyone and let them know we are home!
And the best part of all - our home is not under water this time!!!
We evacuated to northern Alabama, and stayed in a condo in the middle of no where, in the hills/mountains. It was beautiful!
But, we are so happy to be safe and sound at home.
I haven't slept but just a handful of hours per night (last night 4 hours) - which I realized just how bad that was when I first got on the road today - at 6 am, and was almost falling asleep right away, and I still had about 5 and 1/2 hours to go! It was hard.
Our town was in such good condition. Power came back on last night, but all things in the freezer and refrigerator had to be thrown out - luckily I hadn't gone grocery shopping last week - knowing it would all be gone if I did.
I am imensely blessed that what little food was in the fridge and freezer is all we lost this time.
I am so tired, and have a headache. So much unpacking today. Also, I had to put everything back in it's place - I had picked up everything and put it high on shelves - assuming the worst.
I will write much more about all of this tomorrow.
Thanks for everyone who was praying for us - love ya'll.



