
TD Fay's rains reach us today.
How fitting, that at the end of August we would see something. How wonderful that is has been downgraded to a Tropical Depression.
We are expected to get 4-8 inches of rain, I think. Hopefully our neighborhood will fair well - no flooding.
One benefit of Fay making it's way over here, is that yesterday was a glorious day in the deep south. It brought breezes we normally never feel until usually the end of Sept, or Oct. Yesterday was sunny and so windy.
I was outside with Joshua and I just held my arms out and said, "Joshua, it's so beautiful outside." To that, he holds his arms up, and says, "Mama, it's so beautiful outside!". Then he went in the house. Kids, they can't appreciate it.
I have prepared in no way, so hopefully there was no need to. As long as we have power, we will be fine. Oh, and maybe cable. And a dry house. That's about it!



