Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Trip to Lowe's

How to you make a trip to a home improvement store fun for a 3 yr. old?



Usually, they can come up with an idea all on their own!

Ahh, a wagon!



Oh, let's add a cute little turtle (garden sprinkler)



Now, let's pull it all around, following after Mama and Daddy. (Ignoring the laughs and pointing and the oohing and ahhing he got from everyone!)



He learned how to maneuver that wagon around pretty much everything (and yes, he would refuse me offer for help if it did get stuck)



The only hard part for us was getting him to leave the store without his new buddy.




I didn't even check out the price on the wagon, but that little turtle alone was $25.
I went the way of the chicken, I told Clay I'd pay for our stuff, and he could separate Joshua from the wagon and turtle - then I quickly ran to a check out aisle!