Alright ladies, I just finished such an awesome book, and now am in that place of having nothing to read. Nothing that compares anyway.
The book I just finished was recomended to me by my Uncle Joe - it was called "The Wisdom Hunter" by Randall Arthur. (A Christian Fiction Book)
It was nothing I would ever pick out on my own. I usually don't read fiction, but I now realize I should - for a few reasons. I read lots of books about truths and facts, and love it, but generally forget most of them. But, a good story, with lots of God's truth, can get your attention in different ways. The story draws you and inspires you. It stretches you and makes you want to be all God wants you to be. It's the story that you are not soon to forget, and by remembering the story, you remember the insights it shared as well.
If anyone has a book idea, a great Christian fiction book that you've read, send me the book title and author, please!! This last book was one I went to bed reading, and as soon as I got up in the morning, I wanted to continue. It's hard to find a book like that.



