Friday, April 25, 2008

The plantin' is done!

Remember a while back, I was in the "plantin' mood", well, I think it is out of my system now. I bought flowers and mulch. I brought them home and while Joshua was napping, rushed outside to get it all done. I had to do this because, he wants to help soooo much, he wants to use the shovel to dig everything up, which then ends in him crying, and me wanting to cry. 2 yr. olds, they want to do what they want to do sooo badly. Anyway, it was either because I rushed carrying bags of mulch (that must have weighed half my weight), from the trunk of my car to all over the yard, that I have been sore! It was either that, or I'm finally starting to feel my age. I'll blame it on the mulch!

A pretty flower by my front door-

The new mulch in the flower beds-




Another pretty flower by the garage-

The mailbox

Joshua watering the flowers for me (a little too hard!)


And right after I took that picture, can you guess what happened? He looked at me, and accidentally (let's hope) squirted me right in the face with that hose! Little stinker!!