December 1st.... The first day of my most favorite month of the year.
The one I want to savor and hang onto.
Squeeze every drop I can from every day.
Saturate myself in all it brings.
Like today - sunny and cold.
Beautiful!!
Studying next to this window - for my final exam in Anatomy & Physiology (which is tonight!!!).
Went shopping this morning after I dropped Joshie off at school -
for a few things I want to do when I am on break.
Like crochet a purple scarf for a dear friend (who loves purple!)
and crochet a few little wash cloths - love those!
December.... I love that it looks like December here in our house.
So cozy :)
And I have already lined up a good book to read as soon as my finals are over!
(The first of many I intend to fit into this month)
A Light-filled December - I pray for us all...









