It's a rainy day here in the deep South. Cool and gray. The leaves turning colorful.
My view from the carpool line.
Joshua waiting to begin his kindergarten week. Looking a bit sleepy. Asking me if we touch the power lines, will they shock us? I say yes. He says, "You know why birds don't get shocked? Because they have little pink wooden feet - that's why."
It was too cute, who has the heart to correct? I think I shall always think of birds with little pink wooden feet from now on.
Oh, and love that Saints shirt!!
Driving home, I see the sun, just barely peeking out through all the gray clouds. It somehow makes me feel good knowing that above all the gray yuck, the sun is still beaming, and the skies are still blue. Just waiting to appear.
I am still trudging on - through school and emotions and wifehood and motherhood. Doing better some days than others - in all departments! Nearing the end of the semester - so looking forward to having the month of December off. I so need it and long for a day I don't have to study.
Perhaps then I can blog more :)






