Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Break at Last

I took my last final for the summer yesterday!  It was hard, and stressful.  This whole summer has been - with a calculus class on my schedule.  But praise God - it's over!  I also made an A as my final grade. 

Now, I am officially done with all maths, englishs', electives, psychology, and biology.  Now, the fall semester begins in 2 1/2 weeks (not nearly long enough of a rest for me!).  The fall brings Anatomy and Physiology.  Lecture and Lab.  Hard, hard and harder.  That's all I hear about that class.  Each step of this journey seems daunting.  I will up to my eyeballs in nerves, muscles, cells, bones and God knows what else!  I am also signed up for Medical Terminology, I don't need that class, but am told it will greatly help me in future classes.  Keep thinking perhaps I should drop it though - not sure I should add another class on top of A&P.  Will have to think about that one!

But, for now, I shall much enjoy my break.  Aaahhh...  No equations to practice and study, no music appreciation discussion questions.... I can just read my books in peace - the ones I want to read.  And enjoy what little is left to the summer. 

A couple of weeks ago, I took the kids on the spur of the moment - to a beach in Mississippi. 

It was a beautiful day!


Wonderful just to get those feet in the sand!














Joshua drew me a picture in the sand - it was me and him. 
And love.
(Unfortunately, it was SO bright, I couldn't see enough to capture my head!)
But the figure of him is too cute, and of course the heart  : )