I started a great book the other day. Around 500 pages and finished it 3 days later.
It was so good!!!
This is where the I read the last few pages :(
Always a bit sad to come to the very end of a book.
A sneak peak!
This is Part 1 in a new series by Francine Rivers - the next one will be out in the Fall.
I can't wait!
Here is the cover (I got mine at Sam's for a good price).
I actually got it while still in my spring semester, and knew I would have to wait until school was out. I know that once I am in the "midst" of a Francine Rivers book - I am consumed. And I knew I couldn't do that and do school (not like I would like to).
I finished it just in time though, because the Summer Semester started today.
I have spent my whole morning on Music Appreciation.
Monday begins Pre-Calculus.
AAHHHHHHHH!!!
I feel ill at the thought and somewhat excited at the same time to be beginning another semester.
I do prefer days of lounging about the house, reading whatever I want - instead of scribbling out equations in frustration. Oh well... The good news is that after this semester - I am done with Math classes!!!!! Forever!!!!




