Tuesday, February 9, 2010

19 Years Ago Today.......

We said, "I do".



Some pics of us over the years.








19 yrs?  How can that be?  We met when I was 17.  I am now (sigh....) (wince....) (cringe.....)  37. 

2 people who couldn't be more different, who it seems would never even have met  - that's how I am reminded that it was all of God. 

Our anniversary celebration this year has been a little...delayed.  We had it all planned - going out last Friday night.  A nice dinner, maybe a movie, a night out.  My mom was to babysit.  Yes, it was all planned.

That is, until Thursday morning.  Joshua woke up fine.  Played Mario Bros on the Wii a little, walked into the kitchen, and threw up all over the floor.  I could have cried.  Thankfully, that was the only time he threw up, but then had the other part of a stomach virus for 2 days.  (not much though!)  Over all it was very minor.  Just enough to throw off our anniversary. 

My mom is having cataract surgery today of all days (right now). SO, in a couple of weeks, we will try this again.  It is all planned.  Or maybe we should write it in pencil... again...

Anyway - here's to 19 years of daily walking this road together....