Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Homemade All Day

The other day - I must have had time on my hands....
How did that happen anyway?

Oh well, it did - apparently, and I got to cook 2 delicious meals from scratch.
(Not that I don't normally - but I usually cook things that don't involve kneading or lots of chopping these days)
But I was so in the mood to eat homemade biscuits! 



And who doesn't like cutting out plump little biscuits with a jelly glass?



For clean up - I do wish the flour came off the counter easier though!

Aren't they pretty?



Then for lunch, I decided on a stir-fry.
Chopped up all my veggies.






Got out the soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and bean sprouts



Browned my chicken with lots of garlic



Added the veggies and sauces
Added the bean sprouts and green onions at the last minute



(Serve over rice)
And there you have it!
YuMmy!!