Monday, September 21, 2009

Multitude Mondays

Counting a multitude of blessings.



34 Sleepy eyes and bed head



35 Sticker cheeks




36 Happy lunch out - one of our favorites - Chick Fil A








37 This little find above my kitchen sink







38 How close these two are.







39 My favorite candy of the season.






40 That it is time to put up Fall wreath





41 That I have this week's Algebra mastered









42 Even having to clean Moon Sand off my kitchen floor



43 The wild free spirit of this boy





44 That I am learning so much about the book of Esther

45 That I am a week ahead in Psychology!

46 For worship music - (How Great Is Our God)

47 Running with our big dog

48 Jacob reading in Proverbs

49 Me and Jalyn reading Esther at bedtime

50 No current crisis present in our lives - Oh thank you God.









holy experience