Joshua got a new big boy bed this week. We finally decided on one, and ordered it a couple of weeks ago.
It finally came in.
The delivery guys came very early, while Joshua was still sleeping. So they were able to set it all up, and we got it all ready for him.


I even got all his favorite guys set up - waiting for him.

The steps leading up to the bed are all drawers. Instead of running up there like I thought he would, he opened each drawer first - exclaiming with a "WOW!" - as if I had filled them with new toys! He loved looking at where all his things were now.


When he got to the top, Clay handed him his Slinky - where he played with it for several minutes.

Finally he got up there, played with Slinky some more.

Then he got by his desk, lined up transformers and made us watch, "The Transformers Show".

Finally he layed down. Too cute. Last night he slept in his own bed by himself. He was so happy.

The only little problem was that instead of sleeping in - like he normally does, he came walking into the kitchen around 7:30 am. A little too early for me - since I am usually doing school work while he is sleeping (and most other times during the day) - but that's okay.
It finally came in.
The delivery guys came very early, while Joshua was still sleeping. So they were able to set it all up, and we got it all ready for him.
I even got all his favorite guys set up - waiting for him.
The steps leading up to the bed are all drawers. Instead of running up there like I thought he would, he opened each drawer first - exclaiming with a "WOW!" - as if I had filled them with new toys! He loved looking at where all his things were now.
When he got to the top, Clay handed him his Slinky - where he played with it for several minutes.
Finally he got up there, played with Slinky some more.
Then he got by his desk, lined up transformers and made us watch, "The Transformers Show".
Finally he layed down. Too cute. Last night he slept in his own bed by himself. He was so happy.
The only little problem was that instead of sleeping in - like he normally does, he came walking into the kitchen around 7:30 am. A little too early for me - since I am usually doing school work while he is sleeping (and most other times during the day) - but that's okay.



