I must say that I blew my "eating plan" on the 4th. Who could pass up potato salad, and pork'n beans? And the lemon meringue pie I made? No one! It has been harder to get back on track after that. (And I was really doing so good!) Now, just ribs and a Diet Dr. Pepper (my favorite) for lunch.
I also finished writing an essay for English this morning, that is due on the 9th. I have been having severe writers block. I like to just "free write", but to write in a narrow structure... It confines me. It bothers me. It bores me. The whole: introduction, thesis, opening sentence, closing sentence, supporting paragraphs, and closing paragraph...just yuck. But, I got the job done, and pray I did well.
Oh these ribs, yum. However, I don't recommend trying to eat bar-b-q ribs and blogging at the same time. If one of my kids were doing this, I'd fuss. But, I am positive I am not making a mess on my keyboard. (Because of course, I would have to clean it.)
Happy Monday!



