Actually it's only because Jalyn's Birthday party is tomorrow, and I know that there will lots of people who don't usually come to my house.
And because I am a neat freak. Yes, I am a perfectionist when it comes to my house. I wish I weren't - but I am. I am getting better though - the older I get. I'm not up on a chair wiping off fan blades, or washing windows.
Hmmmmm... I may have to check out how bad those things look....
I went through Jacob's room and cleaned EVERYTHING. I know, by the age of 13, he should. And he would, but I wanted it REALLY clean. I put all the video games in their cases, and washed all his sheets and comforter. I dusted and cleaned off his dresser and desk. It looks wonderful. All I have left to do is finished making the bed and vacuum.
Then onto Jalyn's room. Basically I did the same thing. But instead of video games, I picked up all her loose change, pens, pencils, jewelry and such off her desk.
I even waxed all the wood floors.
Aaahhh.. It feels so good to have things clean. Really clean. Not just straightened.
Okay, now let me go get the table leaf from under my bed, and try to put that in by myself. Alright, I'll wait for someone to help me do that. I just feel like I'm on a roll, and if I stop too long, I'll lose the feeling.
Everyone, have a happy weekend!



