Why should their beds be any different?
I dread making Jalyn's bed. She HAS to have all of these stuffed animals on her bed.

Woobie, Daisy, Lilly, Rudolph and Holley just to name a few.

Every now and then, I throw a few of them in the closet, so I don't have to take them all off, then put them all back on, arranging them. She notices very soon, and there they go, back on the bed. And of course it's as if I threw her children in the closet! I promise I would never do that to my grandchildren - even if she has a whole "flock" of them!

I know, I know, many of you are thinking - well, just make her make her own bed. Well, I do that many times, but not on school days. So, I have the option of arranging all of these adorable but aggravating children/lovies of hers, or closing her door. Or, throw them back in the closet.
Even though I don't like fixing them, I am grateful that she is still young enough to want stuffed animals on her bed. For that, I am grateful.

Because of all the above, Jacob's bed gets made the most. It's more toward the front of the house, which I pass and see more easily, so I can't let it go unmade.
Plus, how easy is this?




