Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cool Morning Breeze

This morning, going outside to watch the kids get on their buses, there is actually a cool breeze. Yesterday was so hot, it was awful. And I think today will be the same. But for now, there is a cool breeze blowing.

When we were in Alabama, I mentioned in a previous post about the balcony and the table and chairs - and how beautiful it was. I NEED to get a patio set for our back patio. It's so hot here, that a patio set is just one of those things not high on our priority list. Normally, who wants to sit out in the blazing sun? With a 110 lb. dog running around? And have I mentioned the mosquitoes here?

But, now that it is September, I want one. Now, it can't compare with the condo in Alabama - view wise, or weather wise, but, it is home, and if I get out there early enough, before the heat sets in, I could be very comfortable and happy. Yes, coffee, bible and journal, and a nice outdoor setting - almost heavenly. Oh, and the breeze, can't forget that!