
Oh, this night only comes around 2 or 3 times a year.
My Mom is coming to spend the night, while we go out to a fancy restaurant. (The fancy restaurant part actually NEVER comes around, but we are going with visiting friends who made the reservations)
So tonight, I get to dress up in a nice dress and leave the kiddos at home. As a mom, do you ever REALLY leave them at home? I will be thinking about them all night, I'm sure. Jacob and Jalyn will be fine, and will enjoy spending time with my Mom, and Joshua... Not too sure. We never leave him, so... Hopefully he will be fine and enjoy playing with his Granny.
As for us, we will be going into "the city", which we never do. And dine at a restaurant known around the country.
Unfortunately, from what I've heard, the prices may leave us in a state of shock.
Well, like Clay said, "We've never done this before, so it's okay to splurge this once."
I'd better enjoy it, because our next date night doesn't come around until our anniversary -
in February!



