Yesterday I took the kids to an old "play place" McDonald's that we used to go to when Jacob and Jalyn were little. Joshua had never been in there - not in the "tunnels" anyway. Well, he climbed up, tentatively at first. His feet (and legs) don't reach to the next step when trying to come back down, so I had to get in there a little to pull his legs down until his feet touched. He wanted his "Sissy" to go up with him, much to her dismay. If she tried to get away from him, or hide, he would yell out, "SISSYYYY, COME HERE!!!" All I can say is that I'm glad he wants her in there, and not me! (Sorry Jalyn) After the first time of going up - all the way - he was hooked.


Maybe now, I can go there with him, and bring a book for me to read and a bottle of sanitizing gel for him!