Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Morning at the Park


Who could resist taking him to the park a couple times a week, if it brings about this adorable face?


He's so happy and proud of himself, being at the top of the big slide (that makes Mama nervous), as he waits for me to say, "Ready, Set, GOOOO!"


He's waiting for me to follow him, as he says, "Mama, come on!" He's watching my feet to be sure I am coming.


I treasure these moments. With having 3 kids, 2 of them being quite a bit older, I especially love that he won't go up without me. I know that all too soon, he'll run up there, and he'll want to do it all by himself. So, as long as he wants me to "come on", and is so happy when I do, I'll be so happy to follow him anywhere.