Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone had a Happy New Year. We are all doing well, trying to get out of the Holiday mood and into the .... what mood? The Christmas season was so wonderful I didn't want it to come to an end. But of course, this is January, mid January mind you, so, we must move on. January just seems so... what is there in January? It seems I have to have something soon on the horizon to look forward to. It's still winter, though when you go in the stores, they want to make you think it is already spring or even summer. I feel like it just started to get cold, I don't want spring and summer and the deadly heat any time soon. I am enjoying these cozy, cool or even cold days.
The kids are back into the school mode, barely. They both dreaded going back. Clay took some leave, so that was nice. We enjoy our days together, all of our "restaurant lunches". He just went back to work, so it's just me and Joshie during the day again.
Report cards came out this week. They both did well. Jacob could have done better in Science, but, it's all well and good. We are proud of both of them.



